moderated Re: option to send calendar event reminder or resend

...or in one case, a person who wants to RSVP, uses only email, and can't find her original calendar invite email. There's no way of resending the email to her so she can RSVP that way.

On Fri, Aug 23, 2019 at 8:41 AM J_Catlady via Groups.Io <j.olivia.catlady=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
It would be especially helpful to be able to send a reminder or "re-invite" to selected recipients, e.g., people who mentioned in some other context that they're going or are interested (specifically in this case, a chat before the event was finalized) but have not RSVP'd. Sending the re-invite or reminder selectively would prevent it going out to the whole group again, in cases where you don't want it to.