moderated Re: option to send calendar event reminder or resend

It would be especially helpful to be able to send a reminder or "re-invite" to selected recipients, e.g., people who mentioned in some other context that they're going or are interested (specifically in this case, a chat before the event was finalized) but have not RSVP'd. Sending the re-invite or reminder selectively would prevent it going out to the whole group again, in cases where you don't want it to.