moderated option to send calendar event reminder or resend

I can't seem to find an ability to resent the invite to a calendar event, or (equivalently) to send a "reminder" notice. This would be very helpful to have, since some people use only email and may have misplaced their invitation email, or may have forgotten to RSVP after the first notice, etc.