moderated Re: calendar event notice fails to include organizer name - pls include name

What moderator notice? I’m referring to the event (calendar)notice. For some reason, unlike yours, mine just says “Organizer [email address]” without the name.

On Aug 22, 2019, at 2:38 PM, Gerald Boutin <groupsio@...> wrote:

Ignore my comments. I see you are referring to the moderator notice. Yes, that is very sparse to say the least.
--
Gerald