moderated Re: calendar event notice fails to include organizer name - pls include name

Gerald Boutin <groupsio@...>

On Thu, Aug 22, 2019 at 02:22 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
I created my group's first calendar event today and was chagrined to discover that although the event creation page asks for the event organizer's name and email address, only the email address appears in the emailed notice. (The name does appear in the event page on the calendar.) Could this please be added?
--
Not sure what you are using to see the invite, but in GMAIL & Hotmail client, I see the expected info in the invite. I've cut and pasted a sample from my test.

When:
Thursday, 22 August 2019
7:00pm to 8:00pm
(UTC-03:00) America/Halifax