locked Re: suggestion - Consistency (ies)

KWKloeber

On Mon, Aug 19, 2019 at 12:00 AM, J_Catlady wrote:
New Topic" and "Edit Topic", but we add a new (and edit an old) "Subject"
In this case I disagree. You can't add a new subject (as far as I can tell), and when you edit a "subject," you are really editing the subject line of the topic.

So you can see by my "test subject/topic edit" (ie, my last "Post"/"Message" - or maybe it's when I "posted" my last "message"?) -  we actually create a NEW topic (not an editied subject under the same topic.)  Conclusion - it's FUBAR.  Lets chuck it and start over.

-k