moderated Re: #featurerequest Drop Down Retains Choice #suggestion

Gleaning also from Ken K's post (or "message";) about terminology, there are three terms in use, sometimes interchangeably: message, post, and topic. I don't think a scattershot approach to fixing the terminology here and there is the best idea. I think someone needs to sit down, find all occurrences in the UI of all three terms, and figure out how to use them consistently. I think this would take less time than fixing one occurrence and having another inconsistency pop up elsewhere over and over again.