locked Re: suggestion - Consistency (ies)

On Sun, Aug 18, 2019 at 07:52 PM, Ken Kloeber wrote:
We have -
"Messages", but "Posts by members"
As in "all posts by this member". Good catch, I agree.

New Topic" and "Edit Topic", but we add a new (and edit an old) "Subject"
In this case I disagree. You can't add a new subject (as far as I can tell), and when you edit a "subject," you are really editing the subject line of the topic.

Maybe we can call "Chats" also "Discussions"?
I don't see why you'd want to do that. I thought you wanted consistency? Why not keep it consistent and always call them chats?

"Subscription" would be better understood if it were (and really is) "Your Settings"
I absolutely agree with this one.