moderated Re: the fix to including sigs in text went too far ?

On Sun, Aug 18, 2019 at 01:36 PM, Jim Fisher wrote:
Not collapsing anything is leaving it to group admins to pressure their members
to trim messages properly.
Exactly right, which is why some decisions (in this case, Mark's decision to collapse the bottom, untrimmed posts) are better than others. It was a PITA before.