moderated Re: Feature Request---Group Buys

Duane

On Sat, Aug 17, 2019 at 11:56 PM, Dale Hardin wrote:
It would be nice to be able to manage group buys with group members placing their name, and mail/contact info on a list
I'd like to see something like this as well.  I currently have people contact me via a private reply, but keeping the information straight can be difficult at times, especially when there's a large demand for something.  Maybe it could be included in the previously requested Classified Ad/Marketplace page?

A sudden thought.  If there were an option on a database to allow only the table owner and the row owner to see/edit a particular row, that might be an easier implementation.