moderated Re: the fix to including sigs in text went too far ?

ro-esp,
Yes, thanks for that catch, I meant exactly the opposite. I meant that the prior posts at the bottom of a reply are collapsed.

On Aug 18, 2019, at 6:33 AM, ro-esp <ro-esp@dds.nl> wrote:

On Sat, Aug 17, 2019 at 09:53 PM, J_Catlady wrote:

In my opinion, Mark's decision to collapse bottom posts but not top posts
do you mean the opposite?

The system has to do one thing or the other.
Yes, and I prefer the autotrim I've seen in some googlegroups:

Delete everything under the last unindented line

AFAIK, it's already the groups.io-default in digests. It would be nice to be able to have it as general setting

groetjes, Ronaldo