Re: Members Removed for Marking Messages as spam AUTO-Message suggested modification

On Sat, Aug 17, 2019 at 06:31 PM, Shal Farley wrote:
I'm quite sincere in my assertion, and I don't appreciate you impugning my honesty
Shal, I would not, and never meant to impugn your honesty. I  evidently mixed up the two words (with and without prefix, resp.) and ended up screwing up both of them. I only meant that there's really not a good case on either side. I apologize for how that came out.