moderated Re: the fix to including sigs in text went too far ?

On Sat, Aug 17, 2019 at 04:20 PM, Glenn Glazer wrote:
Mark is the only one with such data.
I agree that would be a fascinating number, I'm almost sure it's very large (it's clear beta and GMF have a large intersection, as well as do many of the "cats" groups I belong to, for example), and I would say the number doesn't really matter anyway when it comes to wanting a product that behaves consistently in key ways across groups. Claiming the number of people who belong to more than one group might be small is not IMHO a good argument against it. It's almost a philosophical debate at this point - what's consistency, what's a key feature, etc. - so it's time for me to bow out