moderated Re: the fix to including sigs in text went too far ?

Gerald,

On Fri, Aug 16, 2019 at 06:53 PM, Gerald Boutin wrote:
Unless I forget, I always delete any signature lines.
Ok, good! In that particular one, the signature line was included. And I think what made that particular message particularly confusing is that you were quoting an entire message of mine, which itself quoted me in a prior message. When I read the message on my phone, I had no idea at first what was going on. The message is here (Mark included it at the top of this thread), and it seems the new collapsing scheme is retroactive:
https://beta.groups.io/g/main/message/21883