moderated Re: the fix to including sigs in text went too far ?

Gerald Boutin <groupsio@...>

On Fri, Aug 16, 2019 at 10:21 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
It would be interesting to find out how Gerald (and others) created the messages that I'm seeing come through email this way.

Unless I forget, I always delete any signature lines.

I either select a specific section of text I want to include before clicking on "Reply" or I just "Reply" and click the "copy all" lasso and delete what I don't want.

I always try to include the "who sent" the message I am responding to.

If a wish of mine comes true and the "Preview" will show exactly what is going to be sent, I don't care what options or magic Mark throws at this issue.

--
Gerald