moderated Re: the fix to including sigs in text went too far ?

Glenn,

On Fri, Aug 16, 2019 at 06:29 PM, Glenn Glazer wrote:
Your attempted subversion failed. I do not see my own sig line in the message.
No, it succeeded with flying colors! I did not quote your sig and there was no reason for me to do so. I quoted a line from your message, as I am doing herewith, and it did not collapse (as it will not now) because I added a greeting.