moderated Re: the fix to including sigs in text went too far ?

On Fri, Aug 16, 2019 at 06:12 PM, Shal Farley wrote:
the other person's sig is (almost?) never a relevant part.
Oh, forgot to mention this: the sig is worse than not relevant: i's a barrier to clear communication. When you see the sig at the bottom, your brain parses it as "end of message." That's the main problem.

It would be interesting to find out how Gerald (and others) created the messages that I'm seeing come through email this way.