moderated Re: the fix to including sigs in text went too far ?

On Fri, Aug 16, 2019 at 05:42 PM, Glenn Glazer wrote:
I suspect this is true for others who interact with the group primarily by email.
That ^^^ depends on what you mean by "interact." I use both email and the web. The problem comes about when reading the email of a reply created on the web.