moderated Re: +Owner Email a Preference or a Permission?

Re the proposed separate addresses: I feel doing that would greaten, not lessen, the need for documentation, and would actually lesson backward compatibility. If you just use +Admin, and set the default for the +Admin address to how +Owner functions now, groups need not even feel the change. The documentation could then specify how you can circumscribe or expand the functionality by use of specific permissions.