moderated Re: +Owner Email a Preference or a Permission?

On Thu, Aug 15, 2019 at 09:19 AM, Gerald Boutin wrote:
I don't like changes that would require all groups that are using the +owner as a general catchall to have to make configuration and documentation changes.
I don't think they would have to. If you set up the defaults right, groups that want to make desired changes can do so.