moderated Re: +Owner Email a Preference or a Permission?

Gerald Boutin <groupsio@...>

On Thu, Aug 15, 2019 at 11:20 AM, J_Catlady wrote:
The “owner only” suggestion is taken care of by making it a general admin address and applying permissions accordingly. I would not overly complicate this.
I don't like changes that would require all groups that are using the +owner as a general catchall to have to make configuration and documentation changes. In other words, I would want to see backwards compatibility. Adding a new feature that doesn't break anything existing is less of an annoyance.

--
Gerald