moderated Re: Sending messages as +owner #suggestion

On Wed, Aug 14, 2019 at 07:52 AM, Victoria wrote:
Mods can change their permission to receive owner-emails even though they do not have the “set Moderator Privileges” marked.
That's right but they already have access to members' owner emails via the Notes page. I was trying, and am still trying, to make access to the Notes page a specific permission. I'm not sure what state that request is in. If that happens, then the receiving of owner emails should be a specific permission as well.

One caveat is that currently, mods can set themselves to receive owner emails from non-members as well as members. That goes above and beyond their access to members' owner emails via the Notes page. I think this area definitely needs cleaning up one way or the other.