moderated Re: the fix to including sigs in text went too far ?

If the responder uses a short quote, as I just did in the last message, then it’s like question-answer. But not if they quote the entire previous message *at the top*, including the signature. This just does not work. In emails, you’re used to seeing the prior message in it’s entirety at the bottom. When you see an entire message at the top, complete with sig, you think *that* is the message. St least, I do.

On Aug 13, 2019, at 3:26 PM, J_Catlady via Groups.Io <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:

On Tue, Aug 13, 2019 at 02:51 PM, Duane wrote:
As it is now, it's like a question (quote) and answer (reply).
But it's nearly impossible to parse that way on a phone. (On the web, it looks completely different.)