moderated Re: the fix to including sigs in text went too far ?

On Tue, Aug 13, 2019 at 02:15 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
Are you referring to this message
Yes, that's the message (and there are others like it frequently). It's hard to read on a phone. Several times I've almost emailed back to say that the message is empty, maybe they should report, etc. Then, belatedly, I look below the sig and find the content.

Should we collapse quoted parts in this case as well (ie. only one quoted part and it appears at the top of the message)?

I think so, yes.