From: Mark Fletcher [mailto:markf@corp.groups.io]
Sent: Wednesday, March 11, 2015 7:12 PM
To: beta@groups.io
Subject: [beta] Help me pick a logo! #logo

As part of applying to Facebook so that people can log in using their Facebook credentials, Groups.io is required to submit a logo. But we don't have a logo, you say. True! But not for long. I have just created a design contest on 99designs for a Groups.io logo. Designers read the creative brief, and submit logo ideas, from which I'll select a winner.

I could use your help. Here's the contest:

http://99designs.com/logo-design/contests/create-logo-groups-io-468799/entries

I just submitted it, so there are only a few designs to review. But over the next 4 days, a bunch should be submitted. Tell me in this thread which ones you like or don't like. The designers can tweak the designs as well, so suggestions for tweaks are appreciated as well.

I know creativity is subjective and everyone has different tastes. But hopefully this will be fun.