moderated Re: Sending messages as +owner #suggestion

On Tue, Aug 13, 2019 at 01:41 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
There’s also a request floating around somewhere to make moderator access to the Owner Messages page subject to explicit permission
Actually I think it's to make access to the Notes page overall subject to explicit permission. That would obviously include Owner Messages. But yes, this is OT. Maybe I'll start a new topic.