moderated Re: Sending messages as +owner #suggestion

J,

If that's truly the case I just verified that this is the case and think it needs to be fixed.

We're off topic for the OP, but for the record I disagree.

I think the moderator's Owner Email option to receive +owner messages or not should remain a subscription option, equivalent to their Notifications checkboxes or for that matter to their Email Delivery option to receive group messages or not. That is, I think shared control (either the subject mod or an owner can change it) is wholly appropriate.

Shal