moderated Re: Sending messages as +owner #suggestion

On Tue, Aug 13, 2019 at 07:07 AM, Bruce Bowman wrote:
The same Moderator can, at any time, click on Subscription on the left-side menu bar and turn his +owner emails back on.
If that's truly the case (I was not sure whether it was), I find this problematic. The group owner, not the mods themselves, should be the only one allowed to set the mods' receiving of owner emails. There may be mods I don't want receiving owner emails. I was only dimly aware before this thread that mods themselves could set themselves up to receive or not receive owner emails, but was not sure and was hoping I was wrong. If this is the case, I think it needs to be remedied so that the receiving of owner emails is treated as a permission to be granted or not granted by a group owner.