Re: Members Removed for Marking Messages as spam AUTO-Message suggested modification

Bob Bellizzi

On Mon, Aug 12, 2019 at 12:51 PM, Shal Farley wrote:
In my groups (not counting GMF) I believe I'm 2 for 2 recovered on their own, with no prompting or instruction from me. But that's way too small a sample to be meaningful.
I doubt your sample would be as valid as a non-technical group's.I set up a unique Rejoined mailbox soon after
set up the function.I ca easily provide stats for most any period since then.

"I do think there's a technical problem with your suggestion in terms of assuring that only the member in question uses the link. Absent that assurance Mark may as well give owners a control to re-instate the member unilaterally. But that's a decision for Mark to make."

You are making assumptions here;  So pMY assumption is that Mark was smarter than that and that the link must be executed on the SUBSCRIBER's device.

If a Premium or higher owner/Moderator wished to bypass needing the link thy could,given the necessary permission level,
simply re-direct subscribe the subscriber.

-- x

Bob Bellizzi