Re: Members Removed for Marking Messages as spam AUTO-Message suggested modification

Patty, you don’t send thru the owner address. It was the next person in the thread who said they did that. Can’t remember now who it was.

On Aug 12, 2019, at 6:21 AM, Patty Sliney via Groups.Io <hoosierquilt@...> wrote:

But in that case, the provider will definitely reject any messages from groups.io.  So sending a message through Owner won't ever reach the subscriber.
Bob, we don't send a message through Owner.  As I mentioned, we send a manual email from our own personal email addresses to circumvent the now "marked as spam" issue.

Patty S.