locked Help me pick a logo!

As part of applying to Facebook so that people can log in using their
Facebook credentials, Groups.io is required to submit a logo. But we
don't have a logo, you say. True! But not for long. I have just
created a design contest on 99designs for a Groups.io logo. Designers
read the creative brief, and submit logo ideas, from which I'll select
a winner.

I could use your help. Here's the contest:

http://99designs.com/logo-design/contests/create-logo-groups-io-468799/entries

I just submitted it, so there are only a few designs to review. But
over the next 4 days, a bunch should be submitted. Tell me in this
thread which ones you like or don't like. The designers can tweak the
designs as well, so suggestions for tweaks are appreciated as well.

I know creativity is subjective and everyone has different tastes. But
hopefully this will be fun.