Re: Members Removed for Marking Messages as spam AUTO-Message suggested modification

Patty Sliney

Doug, I also sent out a very similar "what happens if you mark a message as spam" auto email every month as well.  Either my list members don't bother to read that message, or they have difficulties understanding.  Either way, the auto email hasn't made much of a difference.  I still get one to several auto unsubs every week.  It is better now, than when we first transferred over, but I still get auto unsubs, and even "repeat offenders".

They can re-apply, but then they've lost their personal message history.  Which, I suppose those list members may not appreciate or understand, so guess that's moot.