Re: Members Removed for Marking Messages as spam AUTO-Message suggested modification

Gerald Boutin <groupsio@...>

On Mon, Aug 12, 2019 at 01:54 AM, J_Catlady wrote:
Exactly. It has to be from a personal email address.

 I frankly got tired of doing it and at this point, I just let people go. It is still definitely a problem here.
It certainly seems to be at, or near the top of the list of ongoing complaints.

What was wrong with the idea of setting the subscriber's account to web only viewing of posts?

Was there any feedback as to the success record of getting subs back and not having them be repeat offenders?

In addition to just asking somewhat related questions, I am also going to offer a suggestion more directly related to the topic line. Perhaps GROUPS.IO could obtain a third party email address/domain to send the Auto-Message notifications. On the other hand, J's solution may end up being the best answer in the end.

--
Gerald