locked Re: New feature: Login via Facebook or Google

Cacky B

Perfect.
Cacky

On 3/11/2015 4:01 PM, Shal Farley wrote:
Trish,

I said,
... I'm imagining social sign in will be more like choosing to click
on one the social buttons instead of filling in a password.
I should have looked before speaking, it is exactly like that.

Looking at the Groups.io sign-in page, at the top there are blanks to fill in your email address and password, and below that it says "Or You Can" followed by a button to sign in with Google. Presumably the Facebook button will return "soon", and perhaps others will be added later.

-- Shal

---