moderated Re: New feature: donations

If it’s to provide income for the platform - I would pay for Premium to be able to have a private group. Since that option was shut down I’ve shelled out more than the cost of Premium unsuccessfully trying to find and set up a suitable alternative. Because of previous issues related to lack of privacy in other health-related groups some key participants prefer to not work within groups.io if we can’t shield their email address.  We’re not talking dark web anonymity but simply protecting someone with a serious medical condition from vultures.