locked Re: New feature: Login via Facebook or Google

Frances

Hi

I had the same thing happen with one of my invitations to my group.
The invitation was still open but they had joined.
I just deleted the invitation since they were members.

Frances

On Mar 11 15, at 3:23 PM, Trish <pnrfan@...> wrote:

Also a couple said they did the steps to confirm and are already getting group emails, but in the invitation screen it still looks like they never accepted the invite. I think some of them may have gone to the group home page and joined manually as opposed to accepting the invite. Seems the invitation screen doesn't record that they became members via a different process.