moderated Re: how do I change permissions to include remove_members permission

Tim,

On Fri, Aug 2, 2019 at 9:11 AM <timfong888@...> wrote:
While trying to test the remove members API, I wasn't able to because I needed permissions.

However, under users, I do not see a way to update a users permission.

What permissions someone has is dependent on whether they are a subscriber, moderator, or owner. And if they are a moderator, there's the set of `mod_permissions` as well. If you have the appropriate permissions, you can change all these for a group's member by using the https://groups.io/api#update-member call.

Hope this helps.