moderated Re: Group "join" page not accessible when logged in

Ok, I see. One missing link seems to be that if you're logged in, there IS no "join page" like there is when you're logged out. If you're logged in, all you can do is click on the "apply for membership" link on the group home page, which takes you to the "joined" page (the URL with the word "joined"). There's no intermediate page. So it seems like Mark inadvertently didn't take the logged-in case into account.