moderated Re: Group "join" page not accessible when logged in

Just mystified, so I checked again. The code does contain the word "join," but seems to be the action ("join group") rather than a URL. If you change the word "join" in Bruce's original link to "joined," you get taken to the group's home page with a banner saying you have not yet joined the group, and you can then click on the join button. Perhaps that was the intention?