moderated Re: Group "join" page not accessible when logged in

Wait a minute, that can't be right. The actual code has "join." Obviously my fact-checking is deficient. I'm staying out of this. :)

On Sat, Aug 3, 2019 at 11:49 AM J_Catlady via Groups.Io <j.olivia.catlady=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
Thanks, Duane. In that case it seems the actual URL has "joined" but the button says "join" so one of them needs to be changed.

On Sat, Aug 3, 2019 at 11:47 AM Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:
On Sat, Aug 3, 2019 at 01:42 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
How and where are you getting to the apply-to-group URL with the word "join"?
I checked the page source and it uses the word join on the button.