moderated Re: Group "join" page not accessible when logged in

Thanks, Duane. In that case it seems the actual URL has "joined" but the button says "join" so one of them needs to be changed.

On Sat, Aug 3, 2019 at 11:47 AM Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:
On Sat, Aug 3, 2019 at 01:42 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
How and where are you getting to the apply-to-group URL with the word "join"?
I checked the page source and it uses the word join on the button.