moderated Re: Group "join" page not accessible when logged in

On Sat, Aug 3, 2019 at 11:42 AM, J_Catlady wrote:
How and where are you getting to the apply-to-group URL with the word "join"
I mean, since that one doesn't take you to the right place, and since you can't see what the apply-to-group URL is without actually going there by clicking on the button.