moderated Re: Group "join" page not accessible when logged in

Well, I just checked and the URL has the word "joined," not "join." So maybe one of those has to change.
(To the owner of TeaneckShul: I didn't mean to apply to your group! That was just a test! Your group was at the top of the list of groups.:-)

On Sat, Aug 3, 2019 at 9:24 AM Bruce Bowman <bruce.bowman@...> wrote:
On Sat, Aug 3, 2019 at 11:09 AM, J_Catlady wrote:
Or maybe it's because for a restricted group, the link is to "apply for membership," not "join"?
For Restricted groups the button text on the home page changes but the URL is no different. So I don't think that's it.

Regards,
Bruce