moderated Re: Group "join" page not accessible when logged in

Or maybe it's because for a restricted group, the link is to "apply for membership," not "join"?

On Sat, Aug 3, 2019 at 8:03 AM J_Catlady via Groups.Io <j.olivia.catlady=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
Bug. Wasn't there something about a recent change to the naming scheme? Wonder whether it could be the result of that.

On Sat, Aug 3, 2019 at 7:51 AM Bruce Bowman <bruce.bowman@...> wrote:
If you attempt to send a message to a group that you're not [yet] subscribed to, an error message is returned. It says, in part:

Unfortunately, if you happen to be logged in when you click on the provided link, you don't land on the join page. Instead, you're re-directed to the list of groups you're already subscribed to (at https://groups.io/groups).

I don't know if this is a bug or a feature...perhaps someone here can clarify.

Thanks,
Bruce