moderated Group "join" page not accessible when logged in

Bruce Bowman

If you attempt to send a message to a group that you're not [yet] subscribed to, an error message is returned. It says, in part:

Unfortunately, if you happen to be logged in when you click on the provided link, you don't land on the join page. Instead, you're re-directed to the list of groups you're already subscribed to (at https://groups.io/groups).

I don't know if this is a bug or a feature...perhaps someone here can clarify.

Thanks,
Bruce