locked Re: Editing To: Cc: in moderation queue

On Tue, Mar 10, 2015 at 12:58 AM, Shal Farley <shal@...> wrote:

And for some instances where someone sends a message from a DMARC
p=reject domain, we re-write the CC line as well.
What purpose would that serve? I assume that on the outbound side of Groups.io all of the content of the To: and CC: fields is effectively commentary that won't be acted on.
When we have to re-write the From line because of DMARC, and the
group's reply-to is set to reply to sender, we set the reply-to to be
the sender and we add a CC line for the group. So if someone wants to
do a reply-to-all, it'll capture the group's address.