moderated Re: Has there been a change to the wiki "ToC" action?

I think that’s not the case in some groups. But either way, the ordering seems random. Maybe it should be re-evaluated.

On Jul 25, 2019, at 12:06 AM, Chris Jones via Groups.Io <chrisjones12@...> wrote:

On Thu, Jul 25, 2019 at 05:20 AM, J_Catlady wrote:
On Wed, Jul 24, 2019 at 08:40 PM, Ken Kloeber wrote:
It's difficult enough to get  members to click on/use the wiki,
That's a great point. Why is that?
I suspect that anything that requires Subscribers to log in finishes up in the "not used much" category; most Subs seem to want to operate by email only. Such polling evidence that I have suggests that most Subs just don't use the web UI much, if at all.

Unfortunately...

Chris