Re: Feature Request- 'Your Groups' menu #suggestion

Andy Wedge

On Thu, Jul 25, 2019 at 12:02 AM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
Please let me know what you think.
As it is now, I like the Your Groups dropdown menu with just the subgroup email prefix (before the @) showing.  With around 19 subgroups, this is my main navigation tool so the less cluttered the better for me (I don't need to see the group titles).

I occasionally refer to the Your Groups page and having a group name and title displayed there (truncated as needed) works for me.

One thing I would like to see is consistency in the order of the two lists.  On the Your Groups drop down menu, I see beta and GMF at the top whereas on the Your Groups page, they are at the bottom.  As I constantly refer to beta and GMF, it would be helpful for me if they are at the top.

Thanks
Andy