Re: Feature Request- 'Your Groups' menu #suggestion

Dave Sergeant

I never look at Your Groups so I don't care what is on there. But I DO
use Groups page all the time and I do not like the clutter of truncated
titles. Please do NOT do it this way. I know what all my groups are
about (since I subscribe to them), I don't need reminding that it is
'Minos Contest Logging Program' or even worse 'Help improve the
Management of' with what it is of is truncated off... That must hold
the record of the most meaningless truncated title there is!

Thanks
Dave

On 24 Jul 2019 at 16:02, Mark Fletcher wrote:

Please see https://groups.io/groups?test=1

In this test, the Your Groups dropdown is reverted to the original, no
titles display. The Groups page now shows (truncated) titles.

http://davesergeant.com