Re: Feature Request- 'Your Groups' menu #suggestion

Michael Pavan

On Jul 24, 2019, at 7:58 PM, Duane <txpigeon@gmail.com> wrote:

| On Wed, Jul 24, 2019 at 06:02 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
| The Groups page now shows (truncated) titles.
It appears that groups where I'm an owner or moderator are alphabetical at the top, then groups or subgroups where I'm not, also alphabetical.
Perfect, although I wouldn't mind not having the Groups names
There's (currently) one group where I'm a mod, but not for the subgroups, so those listings are separated.
I'm not in this situation, but it might make more sense to not separate subgroups from their group.
I suggest including both in the owner/moderator listing if any of them are owned or moderated by me.

Like others, I do like having the owner/mod groups at the top since those are the ones I tend to access the most, but it just seems weird.
It's good, not weird to me.

I'm sure I'd get used to it if there's not a simple solution. If each member could set a sort order, it should work for anyone,
that would be ideal
but that seems like a lot of work and another (or extended) database.
Agreed

Thanks for listening,
Yes, definitely thanks for listening

On Jul 24, 2019, at 8:24 PM, Gerald Boutin <groupsio@infinichron.com> wrote:

The Your Groups Dropdown is back to the way it was.
not exactly, but OK - formerly the groups where I'm an owner or moderator are alphabetical at the top, then groups or subgroups where I'm not, also alphabetical.
Much cleaner and easier to read. I suspect several hundred thousand users that use this display will also be happy.
Absolutely

On the other hand, the "Your Groups" display is something I seldom need to look at. It probably comes in handy for Owner/Moderators that have several groups to administer.
Yes
That said, I don't see the need to have the descriptions listed here,
Agreed
and if I was implementing it, it would have been a separate column that could be hidden if desired.
Great idea
As it is now, it appears visually cluttered.
Yes, but better than before the update.